Comox Valley Seniors Village – Courtenay, BC
Retirement Homes in Courtenay, BC
Enjoy the bounty of island retirement living at Comox Seniors Village and Casa Loma. Our picturesque retirement residence offers fantastic views of the Glacier and our lovely gardens, and provides easy access to shopping centres, services, and local attractions. Comex Valley Seniors Village is located in the beautiful Comox Valley, near dowtown Courtenay. We opened in 2009 as a complete Campus of Care with Independent/Assisted Living as well as Residential Care facilities. Casa Loma, which is well known to local long term residents, sits on an adjoining property and offers 125 Independent/Assisted Living Suites. Contact us today to schedule a tour of one of the best retirement homes in Courtenay, BC.
The Campus of Care concept provides residents with the ability to ‘age in place’, which is perfect for couples who would like to remain in the same community as their care needs change over years. Why to consider Comox Valley Seniors Village?
- Location: The location, services, amenities and staff at Comox Valley Seniors Village and Casa Loma provide a relaxed and care-free lifestyle that allows residents to pursue life’s many pleasures.
- Affordable: Our prices are very competitive. You will get first class living arrangements, and the cost includes meals, snacks, housekeeping with flat linen laundry service, recreational programming and much more. A guest suite is available for family and friends, and pets are welcome at our retirement residence.
- Active Lifestyle: We all know about the physical needs of seniors, but social well-being is just as, if not more, important. Communication between men and women who share common life experiences enhances both mental and physical health. Many of our residents chose to move to Courtenay and Comox Valley from other parts of Canada because of the pleasant climate and relaxed lifestyle.
- Age in Place: Comox Valley Seniors Village provides our residents with the ability to ‘age in place’, which means we offer three levels of care and service. It’s an approach many individuals and families find comforting as their needs gradually change over years. It’s also ideal for couples as it allows them to remain together in the same community as their care needs change.
- Independent Living is available for those individuals who lead an independent lifestyle and require little or no extra assistance.
- Assisted Living encourages independence, but provides assistance with the daily living activities as required.
- Residential Care is perfect for residents who need 24/7 care. All rooms are private, and grouped into mini-communities. Our professional, and caring care staff is available 24 hours per day.
Care Type: Retirement Homes, Independent Living, Assisted Living, Senior Homes
Care Services: Housekeeping, Laundry services, Meals, Transportation services, 24-hour supervision, Other
- Diabetic care
- Linen services
- Medication management
- Memory/Dementia care
- Mental and physical fitness programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals
- Resident council
- Respite care available
- Scheduled transportation services
- Short term stay
- Staff available 24/7
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Guest speakers and presentations
- Lectures and discussions
- Live music and entertainment
- Parties and socials
- Recreational activities
- Trips and outings
- Beauty salon/Barber shop
- Country kitchen
- Dining room
- Games room
- General store
- Guest accommodations
- Handicapped accessibility
- Laundry room
- Outdoor garden areas
- Parking provided
- Recreation room
- Social activities room
- State of the art fire safety system
- Walking paths
- Wellness and fitness center
- Studio apartments
- 1 Bedroom units
- 2 Bedroom units
- Basic cable included
- Emergency call system
- Maintenance of building and grounds
- Private units
- Small pets allowed
- Telephone hookup
- Variety of floor plans
- Walk-in shower or tub/shower combination
- Window coverings
- Wheelchair access
Reviews of Comox Valley Seniors Village – Courtenay, BC
[No reviews for this community yet]