My mother in law is 89 and has been transferrred from a hospital to a nursing home in Stoney Creek, Ontario. Her pensions total $1400+/- per month, the nursing home charges about $1800 per month. Is there any type of government subsidy for the shortfall?

Please call your local CCAC office for details: